Harder-working. Longer-lasting. For over 120 years, outstanding engineering continues to produce even greater endurance for your workday.
Total Cost of Ownership
Lower fuel and maintenance costs. Higher resale value. Turn robust efficiency into stronger productivity for your business.
Getting from A to B has never been so secure. Find leading safety technology to keep you protected on your jobsite and your commute.
New Instrument Design
Add style to your workday with a beautifully redesigned instrument panel, standard on all models.
- Hi-res pixel matrix display for clear and easy reading
- Buttons on steering wheel to simplify operation and reduce distraction
Choose to improve the appearance with optional 20-spoke light alloy wheels.
New Paint Colours
Choose the right shade for your workday with 5 new paint colour options.
Pre-wiring LTE Communications Module
The Metris is ready to connect you to the world with pre-installed digital standard connectivity services.
- eSIM card enables fast and reliable audio and data connection to access emergency call system, live traffic information, breakdown assistance, and more
- Includes bracket for control unit, telephone/GPS antenna, centre speaker on the instrument panel, and overhead control panel microphone
Powering the Metris is an incredibly fuel-efficient powertrain with Mercedes-Benz innovation at its core:
- 2.0 L, 4-cylinder turbocharged Direct Injection gasoline engine
- 208 hp/258 lb-ft torque
- ECO Start/Stop Function
- Up to 25,000 km maintenance intervals
- 7G-TRONIC Plus Automatic Transmission
Tight Turning Radius
The Metris boasts an impressively tight turning radius, allowing you to easily navigate narrow streets and crowded job sites.
Length: Up to 537 cm (211.4 in)
Now available in two lengths, the Metris provides plenty of room for cargo, and still navigates narrow streets and tight parking spaces with ease.
Height: 191 cm (75.2 in)
With a roof height of only 191 cm (75.2 in), parkades, garages, and other low ceiling structures won’t keep the Metris from getting to work.
Cargo Volume: Up to 5.6 m3 (199 cu ft)
With ample cargo space, the Metris lets you carry more of what you need without worrying about tight work environments.
Max Payload: Up to 1,130 kg (2,491 lbs)
As a mid-size van, the Metris is capable of handling heavier jobs than compact vans with its superior payload capacity.