New Instrument Design
Add style to your workday with a beautifully redesigned instrument panel, standard on all models.
- Hi-res pixel matrix display for clear and easy reading
- Buttons on steering wheel to simplify operation and reduce distraction
Choose to improve the appearance with optional 20-spoke light alloy wheels.
New Paint Colours
Choose the right shade for your workday with 5 new paint colour options.
Pre-wiring LTE Communications Module
The Metris is ready to connect you to the world with pre-installed digital standard connectivity services.
- eSIM card enables fast and reliable audio and data connection to access emergency call system, live traffic information, breakdown assistance, and more
- Includes bracket for control unit, telephone/GPS antenna, centre speaker on the instrument panel, and overhead control panel microphone
Powering the Metris is an incredibly fuel-efficient powertrain with Mercedes-Benz innovation at its core:
- 2.0 L, 4-cylinder turbocharged Direct Injection gasoline engine
- 208 hp/258 lb-ft torque
- ECO Start/Stop Function
- Up to 25,000 km maintenance intervals
- 7G-TRONIC Plus Automatic Transmission
Tight Turning Radius
The Metris boasts an impressively tight turning radius, allowing you to easily navigate narrow streets and crowded job sites.
Length: Up to 537 cm (211.4")
Now available in two lengths, the Metris provides plenty of room for cargo, and still navigates narrow streets and tight parking spaces with ease.
Height: 191 cm (75.2")
With a roof height of only 191 cm (75.2"), parkades, garages, and other low ceiling structures won't keep the Metris from getting to work.
Cargo Volume: Up to 5.64 m3 (199 cu ft)
With ample cargo space, the Metris lets you carry more of what you need without worrying about tight work environments.
Max Payload: Up to 1,100 kg (2,425 lbs)
As a mid-size van, the Metris is capable of handling heavier jobs than compact vans with its superior payload capacity.